God’s work. Our hands. It’s not just a motto at Grace. It’s a way of life.
The Grace Lutheran Choir is a small but dedicated group of musicians. Under the direction of Deborah Baird-McKinney, the choir provides leadership and inspiration each week at worship. Just as important, each weekly rehearsal is a chance for our choir members to connect with friends, to grow musically, and to be refreshed in faith. The Grace Lutheran Choir has sung at local events in the Mon Valley, and has performed the National Anthem for the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball club. The choir rehearses Thursday evenings at 7:00.
There’s always an opportunity to lend a hand! We are a small-town congregation, and most of the work of the church is done by volunteers. Here’s just a sample of the opportunities to get to work at Grace:
- Preparation of the church newsletter
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Leadership in educational and youth ministries
- Care and cleaning of our worship space
- Gathering funds and food for families in need
- Sharing the latest news on this website!
Whatever gift God has given you, there’s an opportunity to use it at Grace!